Friday, April 13, 2018

Bigfoot Valley News

The Bigfoot Valley News, which endeavored to serve Eastern Humboldt County in Northern California, began publication in mid 2006.  I joined them in December of that year, and wrote for them nearly every week through September 2007.  They closed shortly thereafter.  I will be posting scans of my writing from the Bigfoot Valley News.  Since they no longer exist, I am sharing a couple of the little collages I made of their information, so you can get a little flavor of what they were about.  These  collages were once featured on an old personal web page of mine. They now live here and in one of my scrap books.








That's all for now . . . but I will be back!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Chalenge, Part 2

Adult Winter Reading Challenge, Harvest McCampbell, published in the Willipa Harbor Herald on 1.18.17.  Full article clips here .   This i...